Monday, April 16, 2012

Group Run/NB Test Night

 


We're going to put on a little twist for this Wednesday nights group run.  Starting at 5 pm our new, New Balance rep will be fitting y'all for the new 110, Minimus Zero (Road), 860v2 and 890v2 as part of her demo fleet for you to try out on the group run.






As many of you know, we have carried these models for some time now and they will be available for purchase after the run.  Good news is you'll get your new shoes 20% off,  this one night only, and just for trying the shoes out and giving Susie a little feedback you'll get a high viz tech tee for free!   Oh, and 5 to 7 miles around town for free too, you can't beat it.




I'll try to get the namesake of shoe pictured above to grace us with his presence on the run but on the off chance I can't get, here's a little review by the man himself.  


7 comments:

Timmy Olson said...

What insightful commentary! Where do I sign up :)
TAO

_Eric_ said...

Can you ask the NB rep about the durability of the upper on the MT110? The upper plastic got shredded at only 200km's...I had to do a Frankenstein sewing job on them.

Beside this issue I love the MT110

Thanks

Danny said...

Can you ask them to make them cooler? I wear Drymax socks and after 2 hours my forefoot is moist and the skin is soft and tender. I have never had this with any other shoe.

Unknown said...

If you are living active lifestyle, check out this blog: militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/. A lot of useful information about athlete training, diet plans, fitness programs and other important things for athletes, as well as for others who want to be fit.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this informative Information.
SEO Company In Lahore

Special Writings said...

A good Case Study . I really appreciate the research you have done.

LuisBShifflett said...

Very informative. I can see that you are putting a lot of effort into your site. Goexch9 ID